Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sympathy Card


Envelope



Envelope and card



Inside card


I made this sympathy card for a co-worker. His mom passed away last week. I used my printer and Silhouette to create this card. I embossed the scalloped frames behind his name on the envelope and I also embossed the back top part of the envelope. On the front of the card, I printed the sentiment on cardstock, then ran it through my Silhouette to cut out the shape I wanted. I added more space for our team to write a message on the inside upper part of the card. I cut the envelope out by hand. Something new I taught myself tonight. No template, just fold and cut. :-)


2 comments:

Stacy said...

Such a pretty card, so sorry about the occasion.
I love it
Hugs,
Stacy

Audrey Frelx said...

This card is gorgeous!!!