Wednesday, November 24, 2010
I used the Gypsy for this project. The font is Gypsy Wanderings and everything else is Hoot 'n' Holler. I also used my Cuttlebug to dry emboss.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
- I love all the moments shared with my dear hubby ♥
- I love my kids, even when they are wild and drive me crazy!!!
- I am thankful for all my parents have done (and continue to do) for me throughout my life.
- I am thankful for my job and the people I support.
- I love watching SEC Football on Saturdays....Go Auburn - War Eagle!!!!!
- I love Sugarland and can hardly wait until they are on tour again.
- I love scrapping but I am not always motivated.
- I can watch sitcoms and never laugh.
I have to narrow my list to only 8 new blog-family followers that I could pass this award on to but I am having a hard time linking new followers to their blogs...so this award goes out to all of my new followers...please feel free to comment and leave me your blog address.
Thanks again Audrey, you ROCK!
During church this morning, we watched a video...it was about Hope, Peace, Joy and Love...and I knew immediately I had to create a frame with this message. I could only find a mat with 3 openings, so I left off Hope (at least for now).
I used my Gypsy for the first time tonight..."Peace" and "Joy" are from Gypsy Wanderings and "Love" is from the Sweethearts cart. The vinyl words are cut at 1.5". The background paper is K&Company (Secret Santa 12x12 Designer Paper Pad) - found at Michaels for $9.99.
The ornaments and tree are cut from the Imagine Snow Angle cart.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Saturday, November 6, 2010
I made this card with my new Imagine cart, Snow Angel. I thought for days about which cart to buy. I finally decided on this one because I can use it a lot within the next few months.
The ribbon I used on this card was found at Michael's for 1.00. It was the inspiration for the blue on this card.
I used the Cuttlebug to dry emboss the background and stickles to add a little sparkle to the card.
On the inside of the card, I had the pot at the bottom left over from when I printed/cut the birds...when I put it at the bottom of the scalloped oval I thought it made it look like a tree so I added it to my card.
To accept this award, I must list 3 things that make me different and then pass it on to 5 additional bloggers.
1. I scrap a lot for my young kids
2. I have a wonderful husband who is my biggest fan
3. I like to watch football while I scrap
Now to pass this on to fellow bloggers...
Friday, November 5, 2010
I found this MS Punch at TJ Maxx for 3.99. I don't use a lot of punches but I thought for 4.00 it could be fun to play with tonight. Now, lets see if I can get motivated to create something! This punch is fitting today, it has finally gotten a little cold here - actually had some sleet for a little while. Let me know if you find any cool punches at a great price!