Sunday, April 3, 2011

Butterfly card

front of card



inside card



back of card



I made this card using my Slice machine and the Basic Shapes 2 cart. Butterflies are cut at 2", except the little one is 1 1/2".




I love this double sided paper. It is part of the K&Company Swet Nectar die-cut cardmaking pad. I dry embossed the pink paper on the front of the card and also embossed the pattern paper on the inside of the card.




The Scrapcrazy ribbon was given to me by my husband. He had is special made for me as a surprise (a year or so ago).

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

What a sweet card!!! Wow, you have a Slice!!! I've been considering getting one, but I have so many cutters already I don't know where I'd put it!

I think it has some really cute images -- like those on your cute card...lol!

Stacy said...

I love how your card turned out, and I love the colors
Hugs,
Stacy

Ladybug said...

That is beautiful. Makes me wanna drag out my Slice machine! :-)