Sunday, April 3, 2011

BFB Award!

Thank you Tanya for the Best Friend Blogger Award!!! I am so glad we are friends!!!!! I look forward to your posts every day. Bloggers, please visit Tanya at http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/ and make sure you follow her. You will ♥ her cards and layouts. She always inspires me and even tempts me to get new carts when I see her projects.
Rules:

1. Post about the award on your blog with a link to the sender.

2. Pass it on to those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.


I am passing this on to Stacy at http://lovethatbug.blogspot.com/. Stacy is currently making cards with all the critters on the Cricut Create a Critter cart. Be sure you check out her blog and follow her. Everyone is really enjoying her CAC series. I wonder what she will do next? Follow her and find out!


I would pass this on to Audrey also, but she has received this award. Make sure you visit Audrey at http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/. You never know what Audrey is up to...she is so creative and is always doing something new and exciting. Follow her to see all the awesome ideas she comes up with daily!


Thanks again Tanya!!!! Hugs!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Thank you, sweetie! I feel very honored by your comment.

Yes, I've already received the award, but I will add your name to it on my sidebar for at least acknowledging me. That was a very kind thing for you to do and I love for it!!!

Congratulations to you too on being passed on this most deserved award!

Hugs!

Stacy said...

Thank you so very much for this award. I have already received this, but will definatly add your name to my "blog awards" page under this award.
Thanks for the sweet comments and congrats on your award :)
Hugs, Stacy