Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Projct in work...Sixlets and Fabric


(Click picture to enlarge)

My next project will hopefully include what you see in the above picture. The bird pattern is fabric. I have ironed on Heat N Bond to the back. I am not sure how this project is going to turn out...I was going to try to add a bubble to to the inside of a flower using the pretty candy (unwrapped of course) but now I kinda have a different vision. We will have to see how this turns out. Whatever happens, I think the candy will be a part of this project, even if the fabric gets replaced with paper or a different fabric.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Can't wait to see how it turns out! Looks interesting, and my curiousity is definitely piqued!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness...girl I can't wait to see what you are up to! I'll be back...ok...go...get busy...