Friday, April 8, 2011

Owl Slider Card

Supplies: Silhouette Silhouette Studio Software Cricut Cricut cart Fab. Finds Ribbon Cardstock Ink Cuttlebug Embossing folder Adhesive (of course) I found this envelope for a slider card in my stack of scraps...so I decided to use it tonight! I hand cut the card with my straight edge, used a corner rounder to round the edges, then I inked the edges. I created this odd little owl using the Silhouette Studio Software. I just used basic shapes to make her, welded everything together, then cut her out with pattern paper. I decided she needed a shadow, so I created the shadow with the same software, cut it out on colored cardstock, then dry embossed with my Cuttlebug. I used Copic markers to fill in the black part of the eyes and the brown nose. I think the original envelop is from the Cricut cart Fab. Finds.

1 comment:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cutie! Love those patterns and those bright colors! This is just really, really cute...great card!