Saturday, April 2, 2011

Robot Bookmark



Cuttlebug Clockworks dry embossing and Slice Tag Maker cart, cut at Large size.

I used my Slice to cut out this tag. I dry embossed it with Cuttlebugs Clockworks folder, isn't it awesome??? I used the Recollections Robots clear stamp set for the robot. The blue paper is scrap paper left over from the Cricut online class I "took".


This is very simple I know, but I ran out of time tonight. My son will love it no matter what. One good thing about my kids, they love everything I make and cherish it.


Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Another cute bookmark!!! And I really love-love-luuuuuv that embosser!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Isn't it great the way our kids love us and the stuff we make...no questions! That really is a cute bookmark...love the embossing! And what a cute little robot, I'm sure your son will love it!