Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Tag/Bookmark

(Click Image to Enlarge)



Today, I decided to use some much neglected tools. I broke out the Slice and Bind it All while my kids were playing with the Cuttle Kids.

To cut the dragonfly and butterfly, I used the Slice Basics 2 cart. I think the dragonfly is cut at 3" and the butterfly is 2". The tag is from the K&Company Sweet Nectar Tag Pad that Tanya sent me :-) (Thanks again, I ♥ it!) The jewels are by Recollections and are also from Tanya. I used the Bind it All as a punch on the top, didn't turn out great but it is OK for my purposes. "Spring" is a stamp (from Tanya, isn't she awesome!) Check her out http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/


I was just playing - not really making this for anything but thought I may put it on a card. Before my daughter went to bed she said she wished I would give it to her...how can I say No??? So, now I have to go make something for my son...he loves for me to make things for him too.


Thanks for looking and leave a comment if you like!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

How adorable and definitely spring time!!! Love it!

I left you a comment on my blog post to your question but in case you miss it... yes, the saying is a stamp. It's one of Tim Holtz stamps.

Again, love that colorful bookmark tag!

Hugs, sweetie!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Yay...so happy to see that you are enjoying all your goodies and back to posting your work! This little bookmark is so cute...I love the spring colors and all the details you put into this...very, very cute!