Thursday, November 3, 2011

Treat bags for Fall Festival




I made 2 male and 2 female treat bags for the kids fall festival. As room mom, I am in charge of coordinating volunteers and donations for the school fall festival.

The shark one is my favorite. I love the embossing. I feel like the other ones are a little too plain even though I printed the pattern paper and then cut out the box. I used acrylic behind the frame window.

I hope these are acceptable, I have not seen anyone do anything like this for fall festival...maybe I will start a trend?

2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Acceptable? Are you kidding me? All the other moms will be ashamed to bring treats anymore and now you will have to do them all! Acceptable? They are fabulous!I think my favorite is the one with the fan and soccer ball. My youngest played soccer for years, not to mention that I happen to LOVE those colors...lol! These really are wonderful....lucky kids!

Audrey Frelx said...

I love these!!! They're so adorable! I agree with Tanya, you'll put the other moms to shame...lol!!!