Friday, November 4, 2011

Soccer Treat Bags

Go Scorpions! Tournament starts tomorrow...we play 2 games and if we win, we have to play on Sunday. I made these bags for the kids - I will hand them out at the last game, whenever that might be. I used vinyl to add the child's name and jersey number.

The bag is a silhouette file I purchased from the SIL library. I cut clear acrylic to cover the circle, then I printed and cut a soccer ball, ran it through my Xyron and viola, a soccer treat bag. Inside are small bags of pretzels and fruit snacks.

These can hang on a door handle, how cool is that?

IF you are counting...we didn't have a number 1 or 2 for some reason???

Wish us luck, Go Scorpions!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Sweetie, these bags are just absolutely adorable!!! They will love them! You really did a great job putting these cuties together!!!

Good luck on the team's win!!! I'll check back to find out how it went!!!

Hugs!