Friday, November 25, 2011

Let is snow boy card

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)


Silhouette is offering images for .50 each so I grabbed a few today. I knew if I didn't use this little boy today, I might never use him...so I started immediately and this is what I came up with.

The front

Supplies:
Bo Bunny ribbon
Crop A Dile
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Ink
White paper
Home printer
Sihouette
Digital Paper

I used the digital paper I bought on Etsy to fill in the little boy's clothes. Then I had to piece him together (electronically). Next, I chose some frames to frame my words "Let it Snow!". The background paper is also a digi paper. Once I printed it on my home printer and cut it with the Silhouette, I inked the edges. I used my Crop A Dile to insert eyelets on each side of the frame, then ran my ribbon through it for a different look. Once I dry embossed the card, I used a dauber to ink the raised snowflakes.

The inside

Supplies:
White paper
Printer
Silhouette
Ink

I used the same background frame as on the front of the card, but I made it a little larger, then I offset it (internally) and filled it in with white. I added the little boy's mittens to the bottom right hand corner. Once I printed and cut it out, I inked the edges.

The back

Supplies:
Ink
Snowflake stamp
I used white ink and a snowflake stamp to decorate the back of the paper.

2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Super cute winter card! Love the snowflake embossing and that cute little guy on the sled! The ribbon is a great touch also...adorable!

Audrey Frelx said...

Such a cute card!!! I love the ribbon touch too!