Sunday, November 20, 2011

Birthday Box




I made this box, then I decided it needed to be decorated on the inside as well. Of course, I started this project at bed time and now it is an hour and a half later...haha.

So...I am not finished with this box...but thought I would post it any way. I am thinking of ideas for my aunt's 80th birthday party. I thought about making a tiered cake, but not sure I am up to that.

Love this box, it is too cute! I bought the pattern from Silhouette and printed it on my home computer, then had SIL cut it out for me. Easy, Peasy!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable little box, sweetie!!! I wouldn't know it wasn't finished at all... it's adorable and I'm sure whatever you fill it with your aunt will absolutely adore it!

Hey, if I don't get to say it later, I hope you and your wonderful family have a warm, fun, and blessed Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs to you all!