Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cricut Mini

Cricut has a mini Cricut launching soon. It says you can use Imagine carts with this cart, interesting. I wonder if we will be able to print with our home printer then cut using the Cricut Craft Room. Heard any rumors (or facts)?

Here is the link to PCs announcement of the mini.

Is it just me or does the new mini look a lot like the Silhouette? Hence the reason I am wondering about being able to print on my home printer then cutting with the Cricut Craft Room.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hi there,
No it isn't you. I thought the same thing when I seen the mini. However, I will be there calling in to order one. I was going to get the cameo but after watching alot of videos, I found that it is really noisy, and that would drive me bonkers. LOL
Hugs, Stacy