Sunday, May 8, 2011

Owl card - Cricut Imagine Working Again!

I finally got brave and brought out the Imagine again, spent an afternoon and the next morning updating my Imagine and Gypsy. I printed the pattern paper on this card with the Nursery Tails cart as well as the Owl. The owl is from Hoot N Holler. I like printing card sentiments on cardstock and then cut them out and put on the card but my laptop doesn't like our printer so most days it will not print. With so much going on, I just was unable to put a sentiment on the front...it's what we wrote on the inside that matters. ;-)

I used a prima flower petal as the nose. It is 3D...sooo cute!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

So happy to hear your Imagine is playing nice againe, I hope it continues
Cute cute card too
Hugs
Stacy

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Yay...happy to hear that your I is up and running again! These machines can be so frustrating at times. I am always having some sort of "tech" issue with computer, blogger, printer, etc. Makes me want to chunk it all out the window some days! Your owl turned out really cute, love the papers! And just like people...what really matters is the inside :0)
Have a good day sweetie!