Saturday, May 14, 2011

Audrey Imagine Cart



Stacy at http://lovethatbug.blogspot.com/2011/05/ebay-is-good.html posted about her finds on eBay so I followed her lead and bought some new Imagine carts. I have never been interested in the pattern carts but since they are so cheap on eBay I thought I would try out a few.

I previously had made a chore chart - more like a flip chart but it accidentally got thrown away before we ever used it. I thought it might be easier to use the Imagine pattern cart with the Chore Chart cart - and WOW it is!!!!

All the paper used for this project started out as white cardstock. I used the patterns to fill in the basic shapes and images. The only thing that is not created by the Imagine is the bug - it is a Cuttlekids die cut. I am going to use it for my Scrapbooking CHORE, hahaha!!!

In the picture there is homework, brush teeth, reading time, bed time and scrapbooking time. I am not finished but wanted to show you my idea.

2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Can't wait to see your finished project...it sounds like it is going to be great! Love the papers you have printed up...what yummy patterns. And I looooove that you made a scrapping "chore"!!

Stacy said...

Isn't Ebay great? I was shocked at how cheap carts are there. I am addicted now. Can't wait to see your finished project
Hugs
Stacy