Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day ladies, hope you have a great day!!!






Supplies:
Silhouette
Silhouette Heat Transfer Material
Brad
Ribbon
Prima flowers

I used an owl I had in my Silhouette Studio. I removed the print and just had the outline left. I add flowers for the owl's eyes and created the triangle nose by connecting 3 lines. Once it was done cutting, I ironed it onto the bag.

Next, I added the ribbon. Lastly, I added the prima flowers with a brad center.


I gave it to my Mom tonight and she loved it. She wants me to make one for her friend. Instead of an owl, she wants a horse (just the face) and she wants it to say "Facelift" because her friend was going to get a facelift but instead she bought a truck and 5th wheel. On the front of her truck, she has a tag with a horse face on it with "Facelift" on the top of the tag.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

What a great bag, no wonder your mom loved it. It is fantastic
Great Job!
Hugs
Stacy

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a great gift for your mom! That bag turned out soooo cute...love it! I love the facelift story too...how cute! Thinking I might have stayed with the facelift if I was given a choice...hmmmm.