Friday, December 30, 2011

Trying out new Sizzix Embossing Folders

To create this card, I used the Sizzix embossing folder seen below. I used Stuido G and Stampin' Up ink with the Stampin' Up blender pens to fill in the raised embossed images. I don't own a Sizzix machine, so I ran this through my Cuttlebug using plates A, B and B and it worked wonderfully!


(Front of card)


(Inside card)


To create the owl card, I also used the Sizzix embossing folders listed below along with my home printer, pattern paper and my Silhouette Cameo. Ink and floss were the final embellishments.

I found the following at JoAnn's. My friend gave me a gift card for JoAnn's for my birthday - so I took advantage of it today. Thanks Ann! I also got a 3 drawer container to hold my 12 x 12 paper, but I don't think it is going to fit in my closet, so I may have to take it back.

Both of the following packs came with dry embossing folders as well as 1 die cut. I don't use die cuts, but I will make a point to use these along with the embossing folders. They are so cute!



Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think ;-)

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, how cute are these!!! I'll have to really check out those folders!