Saturday, December 24, 2011

Snowflake

I made this snowflake using my NEW Silhouette Cameo. I didn't ask for it, but hubby surprised me. He took the blade (and blade housing) out of the box and wrapped it in a medium size box, along with SIL software and a $10.00 download card. I was so confused on why they would send software with the new blade - I just sat there staring at it. He left the room and I didn't really notice. Then he walked in carrying the Cameo and wanted to know if it would work in "this". uuuuhhh yeah! What a surprise...now I am back to cutting 12 x 12, real 12 x 12!

This was my first cut. I put it on tree - I guarantee my daughter will notice first thing tomorrow morning.

Isn't he the best??? Yes, he is!

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, what a wonderful and sweet-heart hubby you have!!! Your snowflake turned out just beautiful!!!!

Well, I guess I don't have to worry about your christmas!!! LOL!!! Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful and blessed day, and still in the Christmas spirit!

Love you sweetie! Hugs to you and the family!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a wonderful Christmas gift and what an awesome hubby! Even sweeter because it was such a surprise! I hope you enjoy your new toy and look forward to seeing your projects you create with it. I've heard some wonderful stories about the cameo and am really, really tempted! Maybe after I get Lola potty trained...sigh...one day...one day!

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Yes, he is a sweetie (and a keeper!)

The first thing my daughter said when we got up and went to the tree on Christmas morning was how beautiful the snowflake was, I knew she would notice it first thing. :-) Such a sweet little girl, just like her Dad!