Sunday, April 11, 2010

Robot 48





I just bought this cart today and had to try out one of the 3-D cuts.

It was easy to put together at first...I cut out the body, the base and then the head. All of that was SUPER easy. Next I cut the, well I don't know what I cut. It was Shift, Layer 1 - the pieces didn't fit where I thought they should so I had to improvise...using black cardstock behind the cut outs instead of on top of the cut outs. Last, I cut the gages. They cut fine and I used Copic marker to fill it in.

Now, all I need to do is ink the edges.

Oh, BTW this guy was cut at 10".

4 comments:

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

My son will be so excited to see this in the morning, he doesn't know I have this cart (or that it even exists) :-)

Next, I will have to make a girl robot!

Rhonda Emery said...

great job and so darn cute

mja-tx said...

He turned out great.

Kori said...

Awe your robot is so adorable, good work!