Saturday, April 3, 2010

Monkey Card

***click image to enlarge***

I am not a stamper - however, I did find this cute little monkey at Michael's for $1.00. I used my Copic Markers to color him in. The charm attached to the ribbon is by Tim Holtz. They are clear acrylic. I used my Copic Markers to color one side "Duck Blue'" and the other side "Yellow Green". Too lazy to cut something out and put on the charm tonight. The paper is from a MS pad I found on clearance last summer. It is double-sided.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Great Job.
I think he is absolutely gorgeous!
Stacy

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Thanks Stacy!

mja-tx said...

Very cute! Use a light brown with a low number. There are three number on the marker, look at the last one. The the lower the number the lighter the color (I think). Use a wash cloth that you don't really want anymore and dab it with the copic marker that has a high number, which is darker. Then dab the copic marker onto the stamped image and you get these little dots that sort of looks like fur.