Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thank you card using Digi Paper and Silhouette




Echo Park and Silhouette, does it get any better?

Digi Paper:  Echo Park Sweetday from Jessica Sprague's website
Silhouette File:  Artisan Shape Card and 5-Card Kit Elegant Envelope

I recently sold a few of my Cricut Carts to some local ladies.  I had a lot left over and I gifted them to a friend who was purchasing 4 carts from me.  She purchased her Cricut Expression within the last month or so.  She was only expecting to get 6 carts from me.  In appreciation, she sent me a gift card to Micheals.  How sweet is she???

I am sending her a note to thank her for her generosity.  Sometimes I give things away and don't even get an acknowledgment. :-(

All the printed paper is from the Echo Park Sweetday digital paper pack.  I purchased the pack from the Jessica Sprague website.  To make it easy to label, I added a layer of white and adjusted the transparency.  Then I added some rectangle boxes so I could type in our addressess.

Originally I had created another card, it was all digi using a lot of the patterns in this pack, but it just didn't look nice. 

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How pretty! Love the shape of your card and the pretty papers and the envelope is just as cute!