Friday, February 8, 2013

Frog Valentine

 
 
Frog Valentine Bag Toppers
 
These cute little frogs can be found in the Silhouette Store.  I added "Hoppy Valentine's Day" to the heart he is holding.  The original file only had little black circles for the eyes.  I created my own eyes by making a white circle, then doing an internal offset to create the black pupil.  This makes the eyes easy to print and cut.   To create the mouth, I increased the line thickness in the original file so I could use the print and cut feature (again).  The bag topper was also purchased from the Silhouette Store - it had 2 owls on a branch but I didn't think the love birds were appropriate for my daughter to take to school.  I'm off to work on some girl Valentine's. 
 
 

1 comment:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How cute are these little guys? What fun bag toppers - the kids will love these!