Saturday, October 23, 2010

Imagine - Lots of Projects!

$1.00 Pocket Calendar found at Michael's.
Inside of calendar

Door decoration for my son's bedroom - per his request


Princess - per request from my daughter



Girl with a "You are my Sunshine" sign...a little something for my husband




I cut all these projects with my Imagine. Yes, I actually got an original cart to work with the Imagine. Just hanging out watching football and playing with my Imagine. I need some new carts but nothing out there I really like right now...hopefully soon!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, girlfriend, you've been busy!!! All great projects! Bet you have one happy son and daughter too!!! So...., who's getting the calendar?! LOL!

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

I was just playing around with the calendar. I wish I could come up with a great idea on these...I need some new Imagine carts, I think.

What do you think about the calendar? I want to give one to my office mate, my son's teacher (along with a gift card) and maybe some family members.