Saturday, November 7, 2009

School Themed Calendar



I am making this 8 x 8 calendar for my son's teacher. It is very simple. No Cricut yet...so far I have completed Jan, Feb and some of March. I think March will be complete with 1 embellishment.

The "To Do" on January came from Ms. It is from a "Sticky Journal Stax - School". The graph paper on Feb is also from this stax. The star on Feb. is hand cut - I used a CB embossing folder to emboss a red piece of paper, then I cut out the star from the embossed image. Last, I inked the star with white SU! ink. I used silver brads to make the paper look like it is pinned in the cork paper. "School Days" on March is cut from chalkboard paper I found at Hobby Lobby.
I would love to have an apple embossing folder...guess I will have to make one with my Cricut and a cereal box.

No comments: