Thursday, November 12, 2009

Box/Bag




No Cricut bag.
My husband helped me create the template for this box /bag. It is 10 x 10 before folding. I lost inspiration for this project but still wanted to complete it, so there is not a lot of detail...no inking for one thing.

I embossed the bag using the Fiskar plates...that's hard work compared to the CB - haha...next I free handed the white around the top of the bag - then embossed each with the CB.

I cut the handle with my straight edge, it is 1" - I taped a piece of ribbon on this strip of white paper and then taped it to the inside of the bag.

The bow on the front was a suggestion from my husband.

1 comment:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Oh, I love this box bag. What a great job you did. I'm glad I found your blog from the MB, Great!!