Sunday, November 29, 2009

Very Simple Winter Woodland Mini Card


Here is my first mini WW card. I like these little embellisments so I will probably be using them a lot on my winter cards.
The background striped paper is from the Martha Stewart school days multimedia pad. It is striped blue and white on one side and blue on the other side. The card is approximately 7 1/4" x 4 1/8" (unfolded). The embellisments are cut at 2". I used some ribbon to tie around the card for texture...and added stickles in Aqua, Cotton Candy and Star Dust.
I used my SU! spots to ink the edges for added dimension.

Here is the list of supplies needed for this project:

Winter Woodland Cricut Cart

Stickles


  • Auqua

  • Cotton Candy

  • Star Dust

Double Sided Patterened paper

Ribbon

Adhesive

Ink


  • Pixie Pink

  • Tempting Turquoise

2 comments:

OldTown said...

Great job on everything. Where did you take the pic of the church???

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Pantry! haha