Sunday, September 20, 2009

Scarecrow bucket


I found this cute little scarecrow at Wal-Mart tonight for 1.00 and had to buy him.

My Mom had sent over the pail earlier this week -so it was a freebie.
I had the ribbon already - it is Basic Basic item 15 7877 88.

FALL - I used George cart (1" letters). I used the Cricut "fashion collection" markers to write Fall (used multi-cut x 2). Then I cut the frame from the Sweethearts cart at roughly 2.5" - it was altered a little using DS to make it a tad bigger. I freehanded the border in brown using the brown Cricut marker.

I cut the leaves using various carts. One cart was the Wild Card and I cut the leaf at 3.5" and 2.5" . Then I used my Copic markers to decorate them a bit.

The pumpkin was cut using 3" scalloped ovals (see previous posts for instructions and reference to the original creator of this pumpkin).

I used styrofoam in the bottom to hold the scarecrow in place and then I place tissue paper on top of the styrofoam.

Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: