Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pumpkin and Spooky House


I made this pumpkin using the Wild Card cart. The oval is the "frame" from the "Leaf" card. I used DS to hide the inside cut out so the oval would not have a cut out in the middle. I cut these at 5" and I used SU! Really Rust paper. With the original blade - I had to multi-cut x 2.

The leaves also came from Wild Card. They are the "Icon" from the "flower" card. I cut them at 1.5" and 3". The swirly greenery is the "Icon" from the "Oval" card. The stem is the "Icon" from the "Graduatn" card. I used DS to mak it longer and skinnier so - I don't have a size for it. I did cut off the excess parts from the diploma. I put some tape on the bottom and slide it in the middle of the pumpkin.

The spooky house was put together by my son (all by himself!!!!) It is made of foam. Michaels had them on sale this week for 3.99...couldn't pass on 4.00 entertainment.


I did take pictures as I was creatin this and will post those soon.

No comments: