Thursday, May 31, 2012

Teacher End of Year Cards


Folder and matching gift card holder. 




These end of year folders served the purpose of a card.

I made all the kids an insert page which matched the front of the folder.  To make the insert page I used the knife/cut feature in the Silhouette software to cut off the folder at the bend.  Then I enlarged the image that was left so it would fill the gap between the front of the folder and the back.  As you can see, the front of the folder is much shorter than the back.  The folder files were purchased from the Silhouette Library.  I love these files...one bit of advice is to use double sided scrapbook paper.

Here is the link to the file in the Silhouette Store  - FOLDERS

These were a big hit with the teachers, my son's teacher couldn't even look at hers until after school was over.  They are a great group of kids, so sweet and innocent...I hate to see them grow up :-)

You can see some of the art work, the monkey is the class theme for my daughter's kindergarten class.  The pizza is there because they were studying pizza - I don't know all the details but I know they discussed how everyone likes different things on their pizza and they even made a pizza at school. My kids were so blessed with awesome teachers!

No comments: