Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thank you card

I made this simple thank you card for my son to give to his teacher because she came to support him at his soccer game.  The card is a Silhouette tab file.  I used the offset feature to make the white portion of the card.  A SwissDots border embossing folder, I assume that is what it is called, was used on the bottom near the zigzag edge..  I also used a "thank you" embossing folder to emboss the rest of the white area.

I love the simplicity of this card...his message was as simple as the card.

I have so many projects to share with you, but so little time...one day, I will catch up with posting some of them.

Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Pretty, pretty! Love that zig-zag border and the embossing is a great touch. And of course, I love that pop of orange...nice! Great card my sweet friend!

Crafty Texan said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for commenting on the other blog and agreeing with me. I knew I wasn't the only one out there. :)