Saturday, June 2, 2012

Project Life



I was excited to find this soccer paper in the Silhouette Library.  Score!!!

I have started a couple of albums for my kids with the Beck Higgins Project Life idea.  The journal cards are currently out of stock at Amazon right now because she is changing vendors.  They will now be made here in the USA!  I have been making my own using Silhouette Files.

To make this journal card, I selected the image, filled it with the soccer pattern, then I did an internal offset and filled it with white.  Next, I added my text and chose a font and font color.  Lastly, I used the cut edge option so there were no layers to be glued.  Please feel free to contact me if you need help with this.  If you are doing Project Life, I would love to see your projects, please share!




No comments: