Sunday, March 27, 2011

Things that make you go hmmm...

Original design Take 2...Take 3... I have crafters block today!


I found this cool paper pad and pen at Michael's today. They are super cute but I just couldn't come up with anything to do with them. I loved the idea of using the frame...one I have never used and don't remember seeing anyone use. It is from Stretch Your Imagination Cart. I think my problem is I want this to be "grown up" and I don't know how to do "grown up". I'm going to keep thinking on this...TO BE CONTINUED!

5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

hhhhmmmmm...I have NO doubt that you will figure it out! I sometimes have a tough time with "grown up" also! Kid stuff is so much more fun... :0) Now...get it figured out and I'll be back...

Audrey Frelx said...

My motto is: I don't wanna grow up, just wanna be a crafty kid!!!

I think it came out great and it looks grown-up enough for me! LOL!

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I was thinking of giving this to my Mom for her 1 handmade gift she always gets from me. Since she is 72 now, I really want to play off the rose on the pen. It is out of my comfort zone I guess. I need some new paper - I think that will help!!!! :-)

Stacy said...

I agree with the others. I will never grow up :)
I think they turned out great and your mom will love it I am sure
Hugs
Stacy

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Hee...hee..you sound like me! I get something started and don't like the way it looks...need more paper...need more bling...need something...guess I'll have to run to the store! Good excuse for shopping (like I need one)! Stop by my blog when you get a minute...got something waiting for you! Now...go get some more paper, I'll be back...