Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kiddie Valentines














I secretly made these for my kids today.
The tiger box was made using Tags Bags Boxes and More and the Create a Critter carts. The red heart is from the Sweethearts cart. It is dry embossed and ink embossed. I used Copic markers to make his stripes.
The poodle bag was made with Once Upon a Princess cart and Create A Critter cart. I dry embossed the bag, how beautiful is this embossing folder??? I flocked the darker pink areas of the poodle. I bought the ribbon from Hancock, had to cut 1/2 off the bottom so it is not going to be pretty for very long. Stickles for the toes (gotta fix this, my hubby messed it up when we were deciding where to put the second eye. The hearts are foam someone gave us. I used ribbon instead of the bows on the poodle ears. Since I had to add ribbon to this bag, I made the poodle 3D. Brads were used for the eyes. This poodle is kinda awkard...it only had 1 eye in the handbook bc of the angle. I think my daughter will love it anyway...she's so supportive!


Inside I put a couple of packs of gummies. My kids have been asking for pillow pets...so I finally bought each one and gave them to the kids tonight so they could enjoy them before going to bed tonight and school tomorrow.
Jin from Under a Cherry Tree was my inspiration for these bags. I don't have Make the Cut or I would have used the files she used.

3 comments:

Janette S. said...

These are both adorable! WHat a wonderful mom you are!

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG!!! These are just tooooooo darn cute!!!

I got your question regarding how I made the box. I made this one by hand but let me know if you want me to do you a cut.file and email it to you.

See you, my friend!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

These are fantastic! I love your blog. You have so many wonderful projects.

Following!