Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello Kitty Birthday

Hello Kitty decoration

Birthday girl's cupcake

Brother's cupcake



Mom and Dad's cupcakes

Today, my daughter turned 5! I made the Hello Kitty and hung it from the kitchen light with some streamers. I also used the Hello Kitty cart to make her cupcake decoration.
I used Create a Critter to make the dinoasur cupcake decoration for my son. He colored his own frosting to match the green paper. She was napping when I made cupcakes so she didn't get to play with the food coloring and frosting.
They love it when I make something for them. My daughter always tells me at random times that everything I make is beautiful. They are so sweet!
She is having a My Little Pony cake tomorrow at preschool.
I didn't get to decorate as much as I wanted, but I am happy I was able to do a little to make her day special. She very much appreciated it.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

What adorable little Miss Kittys!!! And the cupcakes look scrumptious!

Wanted to say thank you also for acknowledging and sending your condolences on the passing away of my nephew. That means so much to me!

Hugs, sweetie!

Peggy T. said...

These are absolutely adorable. You are very talented.