Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello card

I made this card using photo paper and my Imagine. The tree is from Stretch your Imagination and is cut at 4". The grass is from Plantin Schoolbook and is cut at various sizes, no larger than 1.5". Th girl is from the Best Friends Imagine cart and is 2.5". The sun is left over paper from the Cricut Online Class and I used my circle punch to it into this shape. I made the pink flowers with ribbon. The blue flower was bought at JoAnn's today. The balls on the tree are from ribbon, I just cut them off. The bird in the tree is from Winter Woodland. All the items cut are printed on photo paper and colored using the Imagine.

I feel like there is something missing...maybe it is dry embossing, or inking, or maybe a sentiment. Hopefully I will figure it out soon. I want to get this in the mail this week.

Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I think the card is super cute
Hugs
stacy

Audrey Frelx said...

Absolutely nothing is missing!!! This card is just too darn cute, and you did a wonderful job creating it!!! I love the scene, the colors -- well, you just made, as Stacy said, a super cute card!

Love ya!

Ladybug said...

I agree w/ Audrey -- nothing is missing. Great job! Love it! :-)