I don't have the embossing folders she used but they are on their way...wahhoooo! I love Scarecrows and couldn't wait to try it out.
I used Plantin SchoolBook for the bag - cut at 10".
I cut the eyes using a 1" circle from the George Cart. The nose is a 3/4" triangle cut from George. I free handed the mouth and eyelashes. Buttons for eyes. My great friend Whitney gave me a Quick Kutz Quick Stik that was awesome for placing the mouth. (THANKS Whitney!)
The hat is 3" and cut from PaperDolls Dress Up. I ran the ribbon through my Xyron 1" and then placed it on the hat. I cut 2 hats...I placed one on top of the rafia and one underneath.
I forgot to add brown around the edges of the bag...so I am off to do that now.