Wednesday, November 6, 2013


Hello!  I created this snowman from scratch tonight using the Silhouette Studio software.  I did not create the pattern paper, but I did add the big polka dots to the background paper.  I love creating my own images!  Once I was done creating the snowman, scarf and hat, I grouped the images and did an offset (which you see in gray).

I plan to use the snowman on the oval background for Christmas tags.  I will probably change the colors a bit to make it match my Christmas packages, but I thought these colors were cute since it is fall right now.

Thanks for visiting my blog!


Vanessa said...

What an adorable snowman! Thanks for sharing!

Kristi Schurr said...

omg, how cute! I love that you designed him ith your Silhouette software! I wish my skills at it were this good!♥