Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy BIrthday Mom!

We are celebrating my Mom's Birthday today.  I'm excited, it's been a while since I have seen my family, as I was sick Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I purchased all the files from the Silhouette store.  The flower is actually a looks like a flower doesn't it?  I used thick kraft paper to make the boxes sturdy, then covered them in patterned paper.  The paper is Colorbok, purchased at Wal-Mart.  The blue tin was purchased at the dollar store, how cute is it???


Kristi said...

This is so cute and happy! I'm sure your mom will love it!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, sweetie!!! OMG, what a sweet and adorable little set you put together for your mom! I love the vibrant colors and all the little details, and you know I love boxes... what more can I say! I just love this, and mom will be so happy to receive it!

Hugs, my friend!

Tanya/Nonna said...

What pretty, bright, happy colors and patterns! Super cute goodies for your Mom, I know she will love it all. Hope you all had a wonderful visit -happy birthday to your Mom!

Vanessa said...

Everything looks so pretty! I hope you had a wonderful time with your family!