Friday, October 26, 2012

Mini cards and envelopes


Cards - Click picture to enlarge


Card with overlay and twine
Envelope
I needed an envelope for the card I made the other day and I found this one in my Silhouette library.  Once I made the cute little envelope I was ready to make some cute cards and envelopes.  Not realizing it, I chose the matching card to this envelope.

The paper is Hoot Hoot by the Paper Studio.  I purchased it at Hobby Lobby.

On some of these I cut out the card and then an overlay.  For the others, I just cut the card and added twine or ribbon.

Later, I can add a small label on the front to add the perfect sentiment, ie Thank you, Happy Birthday...


Hope you like!  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a great little set of cards! Love those bright, happy polka dots!