Friday, March 9, 2012

Basket


I saw this basket in the Silhouette library and knew I had to try it. I was a little scared this might be the project that "messed up" on me while cutting, but I had no problems!!! I used a solid color cardstock and it cut like butter with my Cameo. I used the predetermined size.

Blade setting = 5
Speed = 4

It has a handle - but I turned the basket the wrong way to photograph it. :-(

This was so easy to put together!

It would make a beautiful gift for Easter or Mother's Day, don't you think?

2 comments:

cricaholic said...

OH, That is BEAUTIFUL!!! TFS

Sheila said...

That is STUNNING! Although I bet you had a fun 1/2hour getting all the tiny bits off the cutting mat ;0) All very worth while though. I think I'll have a go, as you say, it would make a fabulous Easter basket. The silhouette is an amazing machine isn't it. The things it can cut are out of this world!