Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Last Frame for Madelyn's Room

Click image to enlarge



Click image to enlarge




I am finally finished. I know it took me a while and my friend Audra has not seen the last 2 so they may get updated. You have seen the ladybug one, but I added some yarn to the bottom so I wanted to show you the update I made. I wanted all of these to have some texture to them. The flower one does not have ribbon, but I did make it 3D.








Let me know what you think. I had a hard time finishing this project. Life is so busy right now.

3 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

So stinkin' cute!! Ok, what did you use to make the doilies? That is a gorgeous cut and I love the colors! That green just POPS! And I really like the pink yarn you added to the ladybug picture. I bet these look darling in your little girl's room! Thanks again for the fun scrappin' stuff you sent...love it!

Stacy said...

These are adorable. I love them! I agree with Tanya about how the green pops.
Great job
Hugs, Stacy

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Thanks for the nice comments. I made the doilies with my Silhouette. It is a file I purchased from SIL.