Friday, September 10, 2010

Pumpkin bag






Supplies:
Cricut
Cricut Design Studio
Plantin SchoolBook (PSB) cart
Create a Critter Cart (CAC)
Ribbon
adhesive
cardstock
transparency
Cuttlebug
Embossing folder

I used DS to make this bag. The bag is from PSB cart and the pumpkin is from CAC cart. I cut the sheet of plastic that comes on the new Cricut mat to put behind the pumpkin. Transparencies work just as well. Once I cut the bag, I ran it through my CB a few times to get the front and back of the bag dry embossed. Embellish as desired...I used SU! ink to add dimension but u can't see it. (once it dried).

Originally I wanted to use this as a luminary but I realized it was not wide enough to fit a battery operated candle inside...so I plan to put some candy inside and give it to a co-worker.

No comments: