Sunday, September 12, 2010

PrintMaster


I was playing around with PrintMaster software I bought a while back (because I am too lazy to play with my Cricut tonight). I just realized I can use the images I bought from the Lettering Delights website with this software. Wahhooo!
I am not sure I will do anything with this file but I was happy to make this discovery. I also discovered I can export my file to .jpg - that means I can easily save it to post to a website. Having a .jpg file is also important for printing.
Embellishments can be added to make this more 3D.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, my friend!!! Great discovery!!! I have PrintMaster but I've never used it! Guess I'll have to take a look at it to see if I can discover anything! LOL!

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

Please share what you discover. I rarely use this software...honestly I just play with it when I have nothing else to do and I don't feel like using my Cricut. I have never printed anything I have created in Print Master. Years ago I had Hallmark software and I really liked the images on it but I could not save it as a .jpg and that bothered me.