Friday, June 13, 2008

Post-it Note Holders

All Post-it boards have a magnetic clip on the top. These are great gifts for teachers!!!! Also great for home and work!
I am not posting the opposite side of these, but each one is decorated on each side. So, they can be turned over for a different but coordinating pattern.
No Cricut on this one... I used George Cart to cut the flowers. The flowers were embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. Don't have a black post it note block yet...but you get the idea.
This is a coaster I found at Target in the $1.00 bin. 20 coasters come in a pack. For this one, I didn't have to use any paper, just added some coordinating ribbon, Spare Parts brad and Silk Flowers.
Again, no Cricut. I used K&Company (amy butler) precut/scored card for the background. The flowers are Got flowers? Mullberry Paper flowers.







No comments: