Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Snow Friend




Carts:
SnowFriends
WIMG
Wildcard


Tools/Supplies:
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Heat Embossing Gun
Ranger Embossing Powder (Polysparkle)
Ranger Big and Bossy clear embossing ink pad
Embelleshiments
Xyron adhesive
Copic Markers


I cut the snow guy out at 3". Next, I used a dobber to ink my Snow Guy with the clear ink...then I sprinkled on the embossing powder - removed the excess and then heat embossed it. I used the Swiss Dots folder to dry emboss his hat. I used some - what appears to me as terry cloth ribbon for the white on his hat. I also used the Swiss Dots to emboss the scarf and gloves. I used copic markers to make his white shoes black, but really they should have been cut out of black cardstock.

The sign was cut at 3" also...I inked the edges and then cut out "Merry" from the Wildcard cart.

Can I say, cutting fonts is my least favorite thing to do!!!!!!!!


Since my guy was so small, I chose to create his face with my Copic Markers. It's just easier. The small mouth and eyes are impossible for me to cut and adhere - even with the QuickKutz - The Quicker-Poker-Picker-Upper!

We are still trying to figure out the light box - as you can tell the 2 pics are different colors....we think we need better lighting. The first pic was taken with just my husbands brand new flashlight and the second was taken with the flashlight along with the overhead kitchen light and the lights that came with my new portable photo box.



No comments: